Hi Lovelies. I love me a casual look that I can live in. These new pair of destroyed jeans are totally them. They literally feel like leggings. The most amazing pair of pants EVER! I want to buy these jeans in every style and cut.
I wore these jeans with a sweater and a baseball hat for our family trip to the Dodgers vs. Padres game. This sweater came with a high neck, but I decided I wanted to make it an off the shoulder sweater. So, I cut the neck out and made my own creation. That’s what I love about affordable pieces. You don’t feel bad mixing them up bit. This is probably going to be one of my favorite pieces now.
Here’s a little DIY on the sweatshirt and how to create an off the shoulder look. This top was super cute, but I didn’t really like the neckline. So, I mixed it up and cut it off. Here’s how.
DIY Off the Shoulder Top
- Turn your sweater inside out, face up.
- Take your scissors and cut about 1-2 inches below the front neckline.
- Be sure the front and back are the same as you cut. *Tip use brand new scissors and hold the sweater tight as you cut the front and back together.
- Trim and clean up your edges.
- If you would like the neckline lower cut another inch off and continue to do that until you have the desired look. Always remember you can’t put it back together, but you can take more off.
Viola. The perfect off the shoulder sweater.
This look is perfect for the busy days with running errands and getting kids around. It’s one of my go to stylish mom looks. What’s your go to looks for busy days?