Happy Thanksgiving pretty ladies. I hope you are all enjoying your holiday with your families. In light of the holiday Lindsay and I decided to share 10 things we are grateful for. So, no outfits today. I would love to hear what you are grateful for in the comments. It’s such a great time to pause and be thankful.
10 Things I’m Grateful For
- My Family. Of course my family is at the top of my list. I couldn’t imagine my life without them. Even though they push me to my limits, they have taught me so much about myself. My girls mean the world to me and my husband is truly an amazing man.
- My Friends. Each and every one of them is truly a blessing. Kellene from Betty Blue Events and Carly Paganas along with many other amazing women. I could name drop a huge list but my Bad Moms know who they are. Then there is this amazing blogger community. All of my friends all across the country and world that I have met via the world wide web.
- My Pets. My dogs got me through some crazy times in my life and they still are such an important part of our family. They are so good with the girls and just love them to pieces. Our guinea pig is seriously the worlds best pig. She yells at us to give her treats and is so social. It’s the cutest thing in the whole world.
- Yoga. My practice and my yoga family. Peace Love & Yoga has created a sense of community you can not find anywhere else. It’s my home away from home.
- Our Community. Our school, neighborhood and community is like no other. Everyone is so supportive and helpful. I’m so grateful for our hometown.
- Disneyland. It truly is the happiest place on earth. I love spending time with my girls there and making memories.
- Music. Our family lives for music. We dance around the house, we dance in the car, we dance every where.
- Coffee & Red Wine. I run off of coffee and live for my red wine.
- Sunshine. I could never live in the PNW because I need sunshine. I am so grateful that we have sunshine all year round in Southern California.
- Online Shopping. It’s amazing that we can order items and receive them the same day. I can find almost anything I need right from the comfort of my home.
And I have one extra because I well I’m extra. Each and every one of you that read this blog. My goal over the next few months is to create more of a community, more engagement and connection. I would love to hear from you anytime. Drop me an email or message on Instagram. Finally, be sure to join Lindsay and I for The Weekly Style Edit below.