*Although product was provided, all opinions are my own. Affiliate links are included in this post. Thank you for supporting the brands that support TFM
Hi Fashionistas. Happy Friday, I’m finally back with content. Moving and renovating has been a crazy ride these past two weeks. Today, I am excited to partner with Mott & Bow to share Must Have Basics For Your Wardrobe. I have included some other items to round out this list, but these are great basics that you should have in your wardrobe all year long.
These pieces can transition your wardrobe through all four seasons and by adding a few seasonal trendy pieces, they are a great way to round out your closet. I want to talk for a minute about these jeans and this white tee. This tee is my new fave. It’s so soft and comfortable. The jeans are form fitting and fit like a glove. They have just the right amount of stretch and hold their shape throughout the day.
15 Must Have Basics For Your Wardrobe
- The Perfect Cut Denim – Finding the perfect pair of jeans is the best place to start.
- Black Denim – A good pair of black jeans is ideal. I actually love having two pairs. A dark solid black and a faded black denim style.
- Skirt – A skirt is going to look different for every body type. Be sure to shop the cut that is the most flattering for you.
- Denim Shorts – If you are looking for shorts inspiration, you can check out all of my short outfits and styling tips HERE.
- Dress – Shop for a dress that will suit your body shape. I highly recommend having a dress, that is a neutral that can be worn all year long.
- Basic White Tee – A basic white tee is a must. Be sure that is clean and free of strains. Depending on what you are wearing the shirt for will depend on the cut. However, I would be sure to have a v-neck and scoop neck in your closet.
- Striped Tee – Choose a stripe color that can be worn with most of your closet and looks good on your skin tone.
- Blouse – A blouse that can be mixed and matched with your pieces to create a date night or office look is a must.
- Denim Jacket – Invest in a quality denim jacket that is the right cut for your body shape.
- Leather Jacket – Your leather jacket should compliment your skin color and be something that you can wear over all of your pieces.
- Cardigan – Choose a solid color cardigan that fits well and is quality fabric.
- Sneakers – Choose a pair of sneakers that are comfortable and in a color that you will wear most often.
- Boots – A good pair of black or brown boots are a great piece for all seasons.
- Dress Shoe – A heel or flat that can be dressed up for a date night or work meeting.
- Sandals – A cute pair of sandals that are comfortable to walk in.