Hi Fashionistas. Today, I’m sharing 5 ways to style a blazer for summer. A blazer is such a great way to dress up any outfit. Blazers come in all different styles now. Patterns, solid or boyfriend cut. So choose one that suits your style and that you will be able to wear frequently.
Your blazer should speak to your style, be a cut that flatters your body and is a color that you can wear with confidence. Do you need ideas for your body shape? Check out my body shape series here.
5 Ways To Style A Blazer For Summer
- Jeans – Dress up a pair of jeans with a silk camisole, blazer and a pair of high heels.
- Denim Skirt – The perfect Sunday vibes a blazer paired with a denim skirt and
- Dress – There is nothing better than a blazer over a printed silk dress. It’s an easy way to take a simple dress to whole new level.
- Denim Shorts And A Graphic Tee – These are super easy casual vibes that you can rock any day. If it get’s too hot, you just take off the blazer and you are ready to go.
- Printed Shorts – I love pairing a simple black blazer with a printed pair of shorts. I purchased the shorts from Zara two years ago and I still love them!