Hi Lovelies. I really can’t believe how fast 2020 is flying by. I’m thankful it is flying by because this year has been a series of unfortunate events. I am ready for it to be over. With all of these things going on, some of us are really trying to focus on self care. Today, I wanted to share my must have beauty tools with you all. Looking for more self care? Check out my At Home Spa Day for some more great ideas.
I have been really trying to focus more on skin care and even partnered with Beauty Lounge San Marcos to try out a Hydrafacial. Head to my Instagram highlights to see the full experience. If you live in North County and are interested in trying out Beauty Lounge, mention The Fashionista Momma and you can receive $50 off $150 service.
Must Have Beauty Tools
- PMD Pro – This is something I do every couple weeks. My skin is really sensitive so I have to be very careful. I need to make sure I give my skin time in between uses. If you don’t follow the directions and use it with care it can cause irritation to the skin.
- Ice Roller – This is new to me, but I have a lot of puffiness these days and I’m loving it so far. It helps eliminate redness and inflammation.
- Jade Roller – This is a great thing to travel with. I keep one in my car and always take it with me. It’s an easy way to get rid of inflammation and also feels really good on your sinuses.
- Undereye pads – Undereye pads are great for getting rid of puffiness and also brightening the under eye area.
- Clarisonic – Any type of device that deep cleans quickly is a great investment. I have the Clarisonic Mia 2, but now you can find so many other choices to deep clean. These tools will leave your skin soft, but not dry. Which I love. Some of the deep cleaning tools will dry out my skin, so these are my go-to for a weekly clean.