Hi Lovelies. Christmas is less than 2 weeks away. What in the actual hell? I haven’t purchased a single present. It’s going to be terrible. And I just went on to order my daughters present from Santa and…. it’s freaking SOLD OUT. #momfail. So, here I am December 11th completely overwhelmed. So, I’m just going to keep moving along with blog content and today I am featuring the top 10 best jumpsuits for the holidays.
Top 10 Best Jumpsuits For The Holidays
- Velvet Jumpsuit – A velvet jumpsuit is a must try this holiday season. The soft luxurious fabric is perfect for a classy holiday party. However, you must be careful when shopping for a velvet jumpsuit. You want high quality fabric and a classy cut. You don’t want to look like you’re one of Julia Roberts friends in Pretty Woman. I’m talking the time before she meets Richard Gere. LOL.
- Sequin Jumpsuit – This is another great option for a holiday party. Keep the cut classy and just like the velvet jumpsuit be sure you are buying a quality product. You don’t want to look like a disco ball.
- Bold Holiday Colors – You can’t go wrong with a red or green jumpsuit. Green is a must wear color this season. Which makes it easy to find and almost anyone can wear a bold green hue.
- Casual Jumpsuit – This is for the skip the party and lounge kind of nights. You can’t go wrong with a jersey jumpsuit. It’s like wearing footie pajamas, but more stylish.
- Classic Black Jumpsuit – The last trend on my list is a classic black jumpsuit. Hopefully, you already have one in your closet. If you don’t you must run out and grab one. This is always a great piece to have in your closet. If you are looking for a statement black jumpsuit I have some listed below. However, if you are buying a black jumpsuit for all occasions, be sure it can be dressed up or down. You want a versatile piece for every day wear.