Hi Lovelies. Happy Friday. I’m continuing the body shape series with the top 5 cute fall blazers for an inverted triangle body shape. This body shape can be a bit tricky to find the perfect blazer. Here are the top tips to finding the perfect one. My most important note, always make sure that you have a proper fit. You don’t want your blazer to be too big or too tight.
Shop The Blazers For An Inverted Triangle Body Shape Here:
Key Tips To Finding The Perfect Blazer
- No Shoulder padding. The key to the perfect blazer for an inverted triangle is a slim fit on the shoulders. The seam should lay flat and smooth right at the edge of the shoulder.
- Defined waist. You want a tailored blazer that gives definition to the waist line.
- Flowing away from the body at the hips. This will help give the illusion of an hourglass shape.
- Pocket flaps or details around the hips. This is another trick to draw the eye away from broad shoulders and create balance of the upper and lower body.
- A single button blazer is ideal. You want to give a long neckline to minimize broad shoulders.